Bring water and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add wild rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and next 5 ingredients (parsley through pepper). Combine rice and mushroom mixture in a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 325° for 25 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 (16-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds or chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray